JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Favourite Animation

Assalamualaikum w.b.t!

Hello everyone!

I am sure that everyone loves to watch cartoon when they were still kids. During my childhood years, cartoon programs such as Doraemon, Mickey Mouse, Dragon Ball and many more had become one of the most favourite cartoons. Me myself willing to get up early in the morning so that I won’t miss the programme!

In here, I would like to share two of my favourite cartoons which I found very interesting and fascinating!


1)  Upin Ipin
  
Alright, so Upin and Ipin have their own series and yes, they did come out with a few movies or film as well. Let’s get to know them! Upin and Ipin is a Malaysian animated short television series, produced by Les Copaque Production. (I am not really sure how you would pronounced it,lol)

It tells a story about the cute twin brothers who lived in a Kampung. Originally, there was a side project for their blockbuster animated film, entitled Geng: The Adventure Begins! I have spent my day with most of my cousins to watch this together, now how awesome is that?

Initially, if I am not mistaken, Upin and Ipin was introduced as six episodes Ramadhan/Eid special episodes, just to instill the significance of Islamic holy month among children. This is definitely great, as they would have become a good role model for the kids.
Because of getting the extraordinary supports and reaction, the series continues with more general theme.

Wanna know something?

This series had managed to win few awards which include the Best Animation award in the 2007 at Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival.

Personally, I still watch this cartoon, and I still waited for it every single time! I am. I find it amazing as this is one of the Malaysian artworks, done by our local people and yet we can be up to this good. I mean, it’s definitely superb. This tells us that we should be proud with our local cartoons as it has equally well as the international cartoons which we had been watching since we were kids.

I believed that the content, story line, characters, audio, visual and other aspects used in this film attract me the most. They have come out with a simple plot yet understandable story line. The characters were definitely too cute too resist and the most important part is that the story line is in line with our life as Malaysian! This somehow made every episode is relatable to our real life. :)








2) Big Hero 6



Inspired.

Yes, that’s summed up of what I felt towards the movie. I actually cried when his brother died, (ops, did I just let it out? Haha) yes, his brother died in a fire, and that’s where the main actor carve his own pathway with Baymax, who should be the personal health assistant. I mean, that’s what his brother preparing Baymax for.

Not just that, I found it rather amazing about the story line and it instill good moral values which some of us might haven’t even notice it. It tells you how revenge and paybacks would not change anything for better, and how pure love can cure the broken heart, also how having good friends can help you to be a better-quality person.

With all the incredible technologies include in the film, I definitely amazed. Really. I was surprised on how a boy, who was still a kid, can come out with the idea of creating the superheroes, and how he actually set up what was needed to become a superhero!






With all the incredible technologies include in the film, I am definitely amazed. Really. I was surprised on how a boy, who was still a kid, can come out with the idea of creating the superheroes, and how he actually set up what was needed to become a superhero!


Oh yes, I actually watched the movie for few times! I would say that I love everything about the movies! The characters, the story line, the visual used, musics used and everything that they have done for the movie and the moral values that being portrayed in the movie.

That's all for now, till we meet again in the next entry!


Note: Photo Credit - Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment